Strategic tools for sales and communication efficiency
Marketing and Sales Force apps to manage processes: useful tools to implement and digitalize key trade & sales activities as valid work support.
FAIRS AND EVENTS
Product dedicated apps and webapps: presentations, insights of 2d / 3d / augmented reality technical data, digital brochures, strategic positioning of tablets and interactive displays for the visitor or available to operators and hostesses.
Meetings booking platform for the sales force with guests and visitors in physical / digital / phigital mode on fairs and events:
- Invitations and confirmations of participation
- Booking of tables and meetings
- Contacts sharing
- Intervention agenda
- Interaction with live / off-line speakers etc...
Aggregator (or Launchers) Apps are tools that allow you to aggregate useful and most used apps to create a high quality user experience, with functions such as:
- Single sign on
- Unique interface
- On / off-line data management
- Analytics on openings and uses
- Direct communication to users via push news
The Aggregator apps can be made available to both Trade divisions, to communicate directly with the sales force, and to Marketing for a single and aggregate management of available materials (configurators, price lists, presentations, etc.)
FLYERS EDITOR PLATFORM
The tool, which can be customized to the specific needs of the customer, allows a high efficiency of the production process of:
- Price lists
- Prints for Point of sales (POS)
The platform allows you to:
- Integrate price lists from external sources (product data in ERP etc)
- Reduce (if not permanently delete) typos
- Multi-user content management (copy / graphic / supervisor / sales managers)
- Integrate creative layouts with unified data and image management
Coaching on the job, a key and founding element to support the evolution of the capabilities of the Sales Force.
The digitalization of coaching activities allows to highlight the training gaps, share the actions to be implemented, define personalized paths and trace activities carried out and assigned.
With the aim of bringing the coaching activity into the daily routine, it is necessary to provide support through tools of immediate, simple and fast use.
Also immediate access to the reporting system and visualization of the "health" of your team.
Product traceability for:
- to ensure the authenticity of the product
- to integrate product quality control and manufacturing through NFC tag technology
- to create engagement with the end user of the product
- to rack the end customer if managed and not communicated by an external network of distributors
Digitalization of sales processes for guided creation and customization of products and services: the preview of the final result as a sales key. Tools for both internal (sales force) and public use (consumer product marketing)
Tools for the collection of LEADs in internal or external events (fairs).
Efficient, live data collection, reporting, traceability, with facilitators of data sharing and exchange.
Scalable solutions starting from the standard platform.
Analysis tools, research, surveys: apps, webapps and content management systems for the management of questionnaires and typology of answers for products and exhibitors, displays and canvasses.
Organization of personnel in charge and operational places of data collection. Data analysis and kpi.
INCENTIVE / ENGAGEMENT
Gamification in App / webapp and processes aimed at encouraging the sales force and stimulating the achievement of objectives and teamwork.
CRM / ORDERS
Integration and data exchange with existing CRMs through UX / UI optimization and development of simplified vertical solutions.